Personal Skills Required:
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working on planned development as well as reacting to incidents.
- A true self-starter, motivated to learn existing operations and uncover hidden problems.
- Adaptive; responsive to on-demand changes.
- Take ownership and responsibility for given task and self-confident to complete the task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field that involves programming or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-7 years of development experience in .NET & C# development
- Know what clean code principles, design patterns and modern architecture structures are
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms and their performance trade-off.
- Experience in continuous delivery and building pipelines
- Experience in managing source code in Git
Nice to Have (Plus):
- Good proficiency in mathematics, especially being comfortable with calculus and matrices (as much of the work involves designing and implementing numerical algorithms)
- Proven strong solution experience from MS Azure, AWS or Google Cloud with ability to identify what service to use when posed with a technical challenge
- Experience of test methodologies and test automation
What you will get:
We offer excellent remuneration, performance bonus, additional yearly vacations, private health insurance and continuous training opportunities.